Position Type: Non-Exempt
Interested in working for the Golden Isles' healthcare provider and employer of choice?
Throughout the many locations that make up the Southeast Georgia Health System network, there is a common thread that pulls everything together: A team of committed professionals like you. These individuals appreciate the value of every person who walks through our doors, and are the key to our culture of Service Excellence.
As a Radiologic Technologist, you will provide radiology services to patients. You will develop and maintain positive relationships with our patients, guests, other team members, and medical staff by striving for excellence in service and quality. For our team members, this is more than a career - it's a calling.
You will be responsible for:
• Performing x-ray exams and laboratory tests, including phlebotomy
• Consulting with providers for any clinical deviations concerning patient care
• Maintaining knowledge of new procedures, equipment, and methods
What you will need:
• Graduate of AARRT approved Radiology Program
• Registered Radiologic Technologist, or Registry Eligible
Why choose Southeast Georgia Health System?
• We are mission-focused to provide safe, quality, accessible, and cost-effective care to meet the health needs of the people and communities it serves
• Our workplace is as pleasant and rewarding as the setting we enjoy outside of work -- imagine stepping out of your workspace and into a world of scenic beauty, outdoor recreational activities, mild winters, natural beaches, fine dining, and a full array of cultural and colonial historic attractions
• The chance to work within a culture that is collegial yet professional, has exceptional career-advancement potential, and work/life balance that is practically unparalleled
• Our facility will allow you to use, sharpen, and add to your skills without having to commute to a large city environment
• We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes generous Paid Time Off, tuition reimbursement, and wellness programs (including free 24/7 access to an onsite gym)
• The ability to be a part of the prestigious Coastal Community Health, a regional affiliation between Baptist Health, Flagler Hospital and Southeast Georgia Health System. This collaboration forms a highly-integrated hospital network focused on significant initiatives designed to enhance the quality and value of care provided to our contiguous communities
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Join our team today to make a positive impact in the lives of our patients and families!