Southeast Georgia Health System has an opportunity for a Coordinator, Digital Media
to join our Marketing & Public Relations team! Summary:
Responsible for implementing strategy and execution of content across digital channels. Will collaborate closely with the marketing team and creative services agency to ensure Health System's digital programs are populated with up-to-date dynamic content consistent with the Health System's business strategy and digital media standards and styles. All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote a culture of safety, follow established policies, and adhere to all state and federal regulatory requirements, Joint Commission requirements, and national patient safety standards.
The Coordinator, Digital Media
will perform the following essential responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains production standards for our digital media programs which include our websites, our social media initiatives, and our digital signage. Coordinates and performs digital editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of our digital programs to all audiences, including team members, patients, community, physicians, potential recruits, and volunteers. Manages content and design of our digital programs, with the goal of motivating users to utilize it as a major source for information and decision-making.
- Effectively oversees design and content updates and changes to our digital programs, ensuring standards for timeliness and quality are met. Primary resource for maintaining our digital systems on a day-to-day basis. Must be collaborative: Provides communications, recommendations and follow-up to appropriate departments. Responsible for maintaining accuracy of information, and coordinates reviews and approvals as needed.
- Develops evaluation tools to track website and social media campaign effectiveness, and responds to indicators as necessary. Develops and maintains statistical reports pertaining to our digital entities, e.g. website, Facebook, Twitter, with regard to use and access.
- Writes, maintains and enforces system wide digital policies in conjunction with the Director, Marketing & Public Relations. Manages content and style of digital systems, ensuring that the health system maintains a consistent, high-quality presence.
- Uses graphic and technology skills to design and produce new pages/content as needed. Ensures adherence to system graphic standards, editorial standards and web standards are met at all times.
- Handles multiple projects effectively. Keeps accurate documentation of activities and projects. Communicates clearly with expressed thoughts and ideas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal Coordinator, Digital Media
should posses the following minimal qualifications:
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing, Informational Technology, Computer Science, Programming, Communication or Web Development. Experience in computer programming languages, operating systems and Internet applications such as HTML and XML.
- Excellent communication and writing (editing and proofreading) skills. Must be very organized and detail-minded; be able to handle numerous projects; have a keen eye toward finding creative solutions to presenting content online and proven ability to write headlines and summaries that capture the user's attention.
- Successful experience in prioritizing and organizing multiple and constantly varying tasks and projects.
- Able to work effectively with people of all ages and backgrounds. Able to represent the health system in a professional manner.
- Willing to adapt to constantly changing schedules, needs and responsibilities; requires adaptability, good judgment and initiative.
- Knowledge and demonstrated skills with MS Office is preferred.
All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote service excellence by developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers, other team members, and the medical staff and will ensure the highest quality of care by performing their responsibilities according to the highest professional standards. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin. EOE/AA: M/F/D/VJob Type: